2010年8月11日星期三

want it long, short, do not read where to go

Apad

want it long, short, do not read where to go. I have a lamp, the original DX and I have a one-week ipad Company Company Company Company. I love them, but the amplifier has conquered me. The following is my experience so far:


versatility - applications, movies,car charger iphone, music,usb male cable, pictures, and effective Internet connection, color display, intuitive graphical user interface, and to ensure that the hands of the company in ipad all these types of companies reward.

Monitors - Electronic ink is more suitable for reading, especially in bright light. In addition, the light is not focused on the TV screen ampere staining easily. However, ipad Company Company Company brilliant color display, once you get used to it, reading is not difficult. I especially like when the screen backlight at night, reading in bed ... I can read the contents of my heart, do not disturb my sleeping wife. The headset and slide my complete iTunes libraries, I read. If you want a device can only see the light of victory. If you want a color screen and photo display, in the book indicate a clear victory in the IPAD.

network interface - I actually want to open the page in the IPAD is based on better than me. Although the company has a cool flip ipad company's vision as a real turning point in the page points (),foldable keyboard, touch screen seems to be too sensitive, and remain on the screen, there is little advantage. So I open the page has been put, I do not want. Lira button to win this one hands down. In a simple amperometric (audio books, photos, music, books, Internet

to break the news / weather, contacts, and electronics - e-mail all my media, e-mail ... all of these numerous motions. ) ignition, and with the excellent book reader, please iPod or laptop, when I travel I am. ipad is a clear winner in the company.

price - light and Ampere law, not so far away. If one hundred U.S. dollars is to break the budget, adhere to light, because it is a good reader. If you can afford in the IPAD in more, go ... it is just more flexible. If it is a few small lights in the DX is 100 dollars, it will be a great bargain, in reading.


- hands down the book, the Amazon killing the game, but the number of pure apple. However, the title of Apple usually includes color photos, diagrams, etc., the actual ratings can be easily extended. Disadvantage is that Apple's products are often higher prices. Winner here is the Amazon / lit. However, there is 1 Amp, so you can read the Amazon Kindle to provide the media applications. But not a very elegant design, but it does allow you to easily read these books, I believe that the application will increase over time.

sexy - oh, the first fire,9700 cases, which is a popular item. I can not read at the airport had not been interrupted several times, at least, people need to see it rise and fall. In the IPAD, the same thing, but it's the heat index. With its streamlined design, excellent use of color display and tons of people just go crazy question. In short, this is only because Apple has sold a lot of interest, there are more than 1 million, but in reality, these things in the first month of availability. This is addictive stuff fire ... I can read. ipad company with the company, I can do what I can on my laptop, I can read almost all books.

I think the only - sorry Amazon. You have a very good product, and the establishment of e-book market (who you are,mini bluetooth keyboard, but it's work.) Light you have a good product, but the amplifier is the value of your device. Your library is still all the other judgments, I will continue to buy standard e-mail from your book, but I will see their company ipad Company Company Company. In this rare opportunity, I would lay on the beach directly to the sun, I took out my light, because your face.


I hope whoever found it useful to read this. My purpose, it is your money and your own preferences, so I think this is not important. I hope you like what equipment you can solve.

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论