2010年8月11日星期三

I do not see a lot of palm piece here mobile phone


I do not see a lot of palm piece here, this does not mean they do not work very well,cover blackberry 8520, it just means that I did not get my hands on a very frequent. But today, I thought of such a chance, because I have to solve the Palm Treo 655, mobile phone, combines the exciting disappointment.

 

Palm's Treo 655 is the candy bar style smartphone provides a speaker, Bluetooth connectivity, mobile e-mail, a two times digital zoom, alarm clock, calendar, messenger function, Notepad 03000 pixel camera ,sunglasses mp3 player, Real Player video player, MP3 player, USB port, SD memory card compatibility,mini touch screen phones, and battery, a charge will produce 6 hours of talk time.

 

Now you can see what I mean is very clear here, I do not see it on their battery life many of these calls. And RealPlayer video is dedicated rare. These controls are also very beautiful, the whole thing is clearly explained in the.

 

but at the same time, so There is no mobile network capacity here, there is no wireless Internet compatibility. Headphone jack is a standard size,pro headphones, so you can not forget your own headset adapter, if you can even find one (I do not think they always), the camera is a low minimum, you can also use Bluetooth forget the wireless modem.

 

it was rare to see so many mobile phones are clearly so that there are almost as many bad, very good here. In this way, I can not recommend in the face of so many incredible demarcate the phone there,blackberry back cover, but if you do decide to go with Palm's Treo 655, then you will do all right. This is just a lot you can do better.10: 21 2010 年 7 月 27 日

 



没有评论:

发表评论