2010年8月11日星期三

I bought I bought a whimsical or impulsive,

Some I bought I bought a whimsical or impulsive, if you want the technical terms. I bought Oliver Twist, because I think I finally want to read, but the plan has yet to be after 2 years. I bought an inflatable hammer tap, but now I just sit there, it seems interesting gases and useless. I know I learned that if I buy anything, I want to see in a simple way of civilization, I would choose to go in addition to this ipad company as a company's new invention that no one can stop me (here insert crazy laughter) in.


Ampere law on the first of its height and depth of 9.56 inches and 0.5 inches 7.47 inches. Now you have an how much, I could think. IPS screen is 9.7 inches higher than the backlight and touch screen technology leader for more. Its resolution is 1024 - 768 132 pixels per inch. It has fingerprint-resistant coating (beware of thieves), and supports multiple languages. In simple English graphic looks great, but I think, unless I'm wrong, then the good-looking photos, I thought this cable easily means it is good.


It is a complete Wi - Fi capabilities, so you can with what the mobile Internet, but my dog can do these days, everyone installed the Bluetooth technology allows you and other technology products. Author: companies seem to ipad company high-capacity memory, up to 64GB or gigabytes, if you want the short term, many do not, I think. It also has a 1 GHz processor installed to ensure that the system, which is great and I think it used to be a fast mobile phone, I bored.


If you like your video and sound of things, enables voice, video and sound, and then some, like to play them in IPAD. Supports multiple audio formats including WAV and ACC, and some so-called MP3. Video support is also very good ability to play MP4 to 30 frames per second thing, I do not know what it means, but seeing a good movie on their website.


If you speak a language other than English, first of all,usb 2.0 extension cable, I would like to ask the reasons,ieee 1394 firewire cable, if you are from another country, I am sorry, I am MTV generation, the IPAD With your support, including French, German, Japanese, Dutch, Italian , Spanish, English, Simplified Chinese, Russian and English. English part is very important to me,best hdmi cable, because I almost understand, but it's all I have inch


The battery in the IPAD is a big beast, full charge can support up to 10 blind people access the Internet to tell you, want to see the video,nunchuk controller, not because I used to find the time. You can also watch 10 hours of the things that we live in our movie some technical problems. In amperometry is a good size and some nice small box, but I do not understand their words, only

 

ipad company I think this is a great company,led emergency flashlight, please

没有评论:

发表评论