2011年4月27日星期三

The countdown to the Royal Wedding is now just days away. While Kate already has her dress picked out, if you'd like a formal dress, hand stitched for your big day a Springfield student may be the perfect designer for you.Long Formal Evening Dress Michelle Mahler says when reading the Bible she found the beauty and importance of weddings inspiring.Cocktail Evening Dresses Since then she has made her faith the reason why she puts so much time and effort into each dress. And the results are award winning. "It's that grace and beauty," says Michelle Mahler, Senior at Missouri State. "That's how I want the bride to feel like she's a darling dove. I'm trying to give an innovative view of wedding design"Long Evening Dress Innovation that is gaining her national attention. "I won the first place in the bridal competition. In Dallas fashion group international career day,  it was really excited." Michelle is the first student in MSU history to win the prestigious award. She hopes her formal design that took home the title will change the current wedding trend. "I think that weddings are getting too casual. So I think it can be more about the dress for the bride href=http://www.williamsbridal.com/evening-dresses/red-evening-dresses.html>Red Evening Dress. With ornate beads and rare fabrics, Michelle's hand made dresses are truly one of a kind. And that's exactly how she says she wants her brides to feel. "I want each bride to feel like they can express themselves," Says Michelle. "I think it's important to dress it up. With this award on the resume, Michelle now has her sights set on her own fashion line; where her attention to detail and formality makes every bride's big day into a royal wedding. "I definitely think that weddings should have more of a formal event overall. And I think we can look to Prince William and Kate for that. Michelle's award winning dress has been sold to a bride in Australia. Bride-to-be Hayley Wallen was determined to look her best when saying ‘I do’. Buying a dress a few sizes too small was the inspiration she needed, finds Kirstie McCrum Walking down the aisle in front of her friends, family and two young children is something that Hayley Wallen has been looking forward to for years. But it is only thanks to her amazing weight loss that the 20-year-old says she can hold her head high when she wears her wedding dress. Hayley, from Bargoed, will marry her childhood sweetheart Lee in Ystrad Mynach this summer. The couple, who have been together since Hayley was 13, have two little boys, Maison, who turns one next month, and Dylan, who will be three in June. But Hayley, who is 5ft 6in, admits that over the last seven years, she has had a constant problem with weight creeping on – until she was wearing a size 22 in clothes. “I have struggled. I’ve always been big, but after having my first child I piled on nearly 3st. I was borderline about 20st, and then I had another baby,” she reveals. After her second son Maison was born, Hayley went down to 18st 10lb, and after breastfeeding her weight fell to 17st 4lb. That was when she decided that she wanted to make a change and joined WeightWatchers in June 2010, Silver Evening Dress but there was a surprise around the corner. “A month after I joined WeightWatchers, Lee and I got engaged. “We had discussed it before but we just decided to go ahead and make a date and start planning rather than saying, ‘We will one day’. So I had started WeightWatchers to slim to be fitter and healthier for my kids, but suddenly I was thinking about getting married,” she laughs. When Hayley found her perfect dress, she knew that she had to reach her weight loss goal, and found that the upcoming wedding was the motivation she needed. “When I saw the dress I wanted I bought it, but it was about six to eight inches too small for me. “I went back to the shop every few weeks to try it on to see the difference. When I was having a bad week I would purposely go to the dress shop and try the dress on, so I could get back on track.” The diet suited Hayley perfectly, and she was soon seeing the difference. “When I started I was still wearing my maternity clothes, and until Christmas I used to live in leggings, so I never really saw a difference. So when I finally went to a shop and pulled size 12 jeans on, I was ecstatic, I couldn’t believe it. I was over the moon. It was a wonderful feeling.” Having now lost almost 5st, she now weighs 12st 11lb and cannot believe the difference. Wearing a size 12, she says that she can try on clothes in any shop she fancies. “It’s lovely being able to go into clothes shops I haven’t been in for years and buy clothes from them, because when you’re that size, the only place I could shop was Asda. I can go out and wear shorts now and skirts and nice dresses,” she says. vintage style wedding dress As for the most important outfit of all, Hayley is tightlipped about the style of her wedding dress before the big day, but she says it does have to be taken in to fit her now. “I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my dress now that I’ve lost the weight. I can’t wait for everyone to see me,” she says. As a newlywed, Hayley will take slaughterhouse worker Lee’s surname and become Hayley James, and she says they are both looking forward to saying ‘I do’. Samantha Hopkins is Hayley’s WeightWatchers consultant. She runs a class at the White Rose Resource Centre in New Tredegar at 6pm on Tuesdays. For more information about the WeightWatchers ProPoints plan or to find your nearest meeting, call 08457 123 000 or visit casual wedding dress Hayley is wearing a dress from http://www.williamsbridal.com/

没有评论:

发表评论