2010年11月30日星期二

Fourth and Gold I've made mistakes before and I'll make 'em again

Fourth and Gold I've made mistakes before and I'll make 'em again: My prediction that the latest iPod touch would evolve similarly to the iPhone, with its bulkier straight-edge design for 2010, was way off. Instead, the Fourth-Generation apple peel case Apple iPod touch (here in the 32 GB size) maintains the sleek curves of last year's model, yet in a more compact form factor, 15% apple peel thinner and 12% lighter in fact. Miraculously, the LCD is the same size but, more impressively, that screen is simply gorgeous, the apple peel itouch best-looking ever on an iPod. There are certain lessons learned from the iPhone 4 however, which have found their way into this telephone-less pocket-sized media player, some more subtle than others.peel 520 buy Last year, pundits grumbled about the addition of a video camera to the Fifth-Generation iPod nano but none on the larger, more expensive touch. Well, the iPod touch is now a video camera, and high-def to boot, at 720p at up to 30 frames per second. And we can buy apple peel 520 even upload our newly-created videos to YouTube directly from the device! touch-4g-vert-hand-smaller-_1.jpg FaceTime video calling, initially exclusive to the iPhone 4, is now here as well, since the touch 4G includes a tiny front-facing camera in addition to the rear-facing HD cam. FaceTime is simple enough to set up, particularly if we have any Apple/iTunes experience and an Apple ID. All I had to do was verify my email address (needed for people to call me), otherwise  peel 520 I would have just had to quickly set up a new, free account. Making my first call was a breeze, too: I just added my email address to the Contacts in my iPhone 4, selected "FaceTime" and before I knew it, my iPod touch 4G was "ringing" in that familiar way, and all I needed  silly bandz do was slide the virtual button to answer. All that was really missing I suppose were some friends for me to talk to, preferably ones with either an iPod touch 4G or an iPhone 4. We need a good Wi-Fi connection, too, since this is critical to the real-time audio/video transfer. And it's free! Retinue for Retina The three-and-a-half-inch (diagonal) apple 520 Retina display, while sharing the same christmas lights dimensions with its predecessor LCD, has been upgraded from the third-gen touch resolution of 480x320, 163 pixels-per-inch to a far grander 960x640 at 326 pixels/inch. Double the vertical resolution times double the horizontal resolution equals four times the pixel count, for those keeping score.peel 520 As such, it is now capable of displaying the "HD"-designated videos from the iTunes Store, like the iPad and iPhone 4, and will default to that version when loading from the iTunes library, if an SD file is also present.

没有评论:

发表评论