2010年4月25日星期日

finding a good deal on an item of baby

finding a good deal on an item of baby

What I love more than finding a good deal on an item of color baby monitor when I get a free baby item. I was recently contacted by an employee of the first brand baby years, wondering if I’d be willing to test and review one of their latest models of baby monitors. He said they would send me a model for free to try, and I would get to keep afterwards.
Can you imagine my excitement? I would be crazy to refuse free baby product, especially an update of one we already had. I of course said yes.
The best baby monitor , we had also been the leading brand for years, but it was one of their cheapest models. It has served its purpose very well: he had the ability to use batteries or plug into the wall, it came with two receivers and easily allowed us to hear when our baby cried. The down side to get a cheap model? If you have a cell phone or a computer near the receiver, there was a lot of buzz, feedback and static. We felt like we were able to cope with the static, but since the alternative would mean spending money that we do not exactly.
I waited impatiently for the new monitor, and when the years the first real choice Monitor: Model P400 arrived in the mail, I could not wait to try it. I will highlight some of the features I really like the screen:
1. The camera baby monitor and the receivers are small, thin, lightweight, and have no annoying antenna in the air. They are very easy to "hide". I do not know about you, but sometimes I feel like baby items are taking over my house. It’s nice to have something less obvious.
2. The handheld baby monitor can work as two-way radios. If you press a button, you can talk between the two receivers, and if you press another, you can talk to your baby through the screen. Instead of shouting through the apartment to another, my husband and I can communicate with them by the receivers. This is very useful in certain difficult situations where I do not mean to leave the room to get attention from my husband (for example, "Honey, she pees and poo on the bed and I need a glove toilet and an extra set of hands now! "). We did not use the function that allows us to speak or to relieve our baby, but it could be useful when she is older.
3. I like the wireless baby monitors receivers are supplied with rechargeable batteries. We are used to connect to their office during the night, then put them around the house with us during the day. It is easy to mislead the receivers, because they are small and wireless, but there is a button on the monitor which makes the tone receivers, so they’re easy to find.
4. The cheap baby monitor has a night light option related. It provides the perfect amount of light for me to be able to check on my baby without being so bright that it keeps her awake.
5. My favorite part about this night vision baby monitor ? There is no static or feedback. Hallelujah! I can finally sit down with my laptop, the receiver nearby, and not feel like I’m walking under power lines. The sound is very clear – I can not even hear the countdown in the room of our daughter sleeps in.

没有评论:

发表评论